HR Generalist - (60%-80%)
Zürich, Zürich, SwitzerlandHuman resources
As the market leader among estate brokers in Switzerland, we are known for our innovative approach to the property sector. Our rapid growth and success can be attributed to our dedication to excellence and our commitment to delivering unparalleled service to our clients, setting new standards of quality and reliability in the industry.
This success would of course not have been possible without all our talented employees. Ambitious, committed, and dynamic by nature, they push the company to new heights day after day. The strong growth we have experienced since our inception naturally leads us to be constantly looking for new, motivated talents to join our teams and help us achieve our goal of becoming the ultimate reference when it comes to real estate transactions.
In your role as Human Resources Generalist, you will play a key role in recruiting talents in the Swiss German area and act as the main liaison between Zurich offices and the HQ in Lausanne, managing HR matters and participating in implementing HR projects for a cohesive workplace, in collaboration with the HQ. You will report directly to the Head of Finance & Administration while collaborating closely with the HR Assistant.
If you're ready to make a tangible impact and drive positive change in the world of Human Resources, you are at the right place !
- Acting as a bridge between the Zurich offices and the HQ in Lausanne, fostering effective communication and ensuring alignment with company values and objectives between the 2 offices
- Leading talent acquisition for the German-speaking part of Switzerland and managing the full recruitment process in collaboration with the hiring managers
- Participating in the implementation of HR initiatives and policies, such as talent development, in collaboration with the HQ in Lausanne
- Handling the onboarding process of new talents (coordination, presentations, etc.)
- Contributing to the overall well-being of our workforce in Zurich by creating a conflict-free workplace while promoting our corporate values as the company’s Swiss German ambassador together with the management team
- Managing HR matters, providing support to employees and managers by listening actively
- Organising team building activities and team events
What we offer you
Get the opportunity to make an impact in the real estate industry and in the workplace
Short decision-making processes with the opportunity to contribute to the development of the company with your ideas and actions in a concrete and direct way
A high degree of autonomy in your work
A dynamic, forward-thinking and stimulating working environment
A company with human values and a welcoming team
Team events, ping-pong, darts, after-works
Holder of the Human resources assistant certificate or similar diploma
At least 3 to 5 years of proven experience in HR assistance or similar position
Strong understanding of Swiss labour laws and regulations
Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills, with the desire to create a positive experience for others
Ability to work autonomously, in close collaboration with the HQ; be solution-oriented
Conscientious and excellent organisational management skills, with ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
Sense of discretion and confidentiality
Fluent in German with a very good knowledge of English
Permanent workplace in Zurich with travels to Lausanne headquarters